Only five more get-ups!

Where has this term gone? Oh my goodness hasn’t it flown by!

We have had such a great week, the children have really loved learning all about space and the planets and the rotation of the earth around the sun. I have been so impressed by their eagerness to learn about the world and how things work. So much great learning has come from the children’s own fascinations – that is why Early Years is just the best to teach!

In our Letters and Sounds work, we have been working hard on our application skills with Bike and Read. When you hear your child read this weekend, it would be really helpful for me to hear your thoughts on their progress in reading by leaving me a little note in the home/school diary. I think they have all come on leaps and bounds!

In maths next week we are going to be having a number trail and practice our counting on skills as well as beginning some work on money. Give your Wren the heads-up by letting them explore your money container!

I am sorry I can’t post any pictures this week – Mr Snell needs to buy me more space so I will upload them for on Monday or Tuesday next week.

Have a great weekend everybody!